20/20 acuity....IT'S NOT ENOUGH!
Visual performance for people practicing sports is a much broader concept:
* percieve distances
* percieve movement
* percieve the speed of the ball...
it's a fundamental aspect for efficiency in sport
• Sports Vision is a set of techniques granting safety, function and protection to the visual apparatus
• Together with technical-athletic preparation, Sports Vision represents a decisive operative contribution to the
improvement of efficiency in sport
• Research has demonstrated that it is visual perception making it possible for big champions to always give accurate
responses in terms of speed and prcision of movements
• Sports Vision was born at the beginning of last century: its first application dates back to the 1960s with a
professional American baseball team (Cincinnati Reads)